Quantcast

unit image

beelee
Anyone have a picture of a mushroom cloud or a radiation sign?
Found Veqryn's A-bomb one but that was it. Checked cold war 65 and a few other maps but no go.

Re: unit image

Joe Pants
How's this?

Re: unit image

beelee
This post was updated on .
Sweet!

Thanks Joe! Checked out your images in the Brown folder earlier will probably use some of them as well. :)

Re: unit image

Joe Pants
Brilliant! Let me know if you need anything else specifically.

Re: unit image

beelee
Hi Joe

Could you make  mirror images of your rockets?

Also I know it's easy, but I'm pretty intellectually challenged when it comes to computer stuff, could you make a gray,red,yellow,tan,brown,teal and blue one of these?

Thanks!

Re: unit image

Frostion
I made some colored versions of the bombs. Don’t know if they match your wishes?
Pics.zip

Re: unit image

beelee
Nice!

Thanks Frostion!

Re: unit image

beelee
Hey anyone want to color the rockets?
Could even go red star russia, cross germany ,US star etc.

Sorry to be just a asker, but it would be way cool :)

Re: unit image

Frostion
Sorry … I thought that you just wanted the rockets flipped/mirrored. Here are the rockets in colors. I have a little trouble making true yellow out of the picture. My skills are limited also  Maybe someone else can help you there.
Pics2.zip

Re: unit image

Joe Pants
Sorry, will work on it this morning.

Re: unit image

Joe Pants
Let me know if this works for you!

beelee.rar

Re: unit image

beelee
Outstanding!

Thanks a ton guys!

Re: unit image

beelee
This post was updated on .
Any chance of making the cloud 3x bigger and superimposing this into it? Not exactly. Just the skull. The butt would be cool too.

I hope I'm not asking too much. I tried paint net a couple times and just ended up with a big blob. I guess I should try again some day.

Anyway if anyone's into it it would be way cool!

Thanks!

Here's a shot of some of the guys in action

Re: unit image

hepster
I saw this and pumped out the cropped image for you quickly.

Re: unit image

Joe Pants
I enlarged the original Nuke to 150x150 and did it a few different ways. It's going to be cut off in some spaces I think.

Also, at this point I would suggest cropping the groundburst as well so it's just the mushroom. What do you think?

Re: unit image

beelee
right on joe!

That totally Rocks!

I agree crop the ground burst. It's nice having both options though:)

Thanks Hepster! Really appreciate it guys!

Re: unit image

captaincrunch
Theres a free image/graphics program you can flip and/or stack images and resize and stuff called Irfanview its handy (you copy the new image you editted then paste it and save it)

Re: unit image

beelee
Nice!

Thanks for the info Cap'n!

Re: unit image

beelee
Almost done.

I could only find three of hepster's escort carriers so I need some colored.
Also need the cruisers changed a little.Maybe put a little white on the bow like supersubs?

The last two are just for looks but would be cool. Add a flame hit to the transports and mirror the two A-bombs.

Anyway if anyone's up for it,I appreciate it.
Thanks!

A-bomb_units.zip

Re: unit image

Joe Pants
I think I got everything you needed, let me know if this works:

A-bomb_units.rar