to all entree dinner gas babies

panzerman
if you want limited gas, then take limited forts, only fair, Nav. you are the only one that really knows the game.  They want to take a already unbalanced game and make it worse for the centrals, in fact if they want limited gas then no fucking farming too.

Re: to all entree dinner gas babies

lordbevan
It sound more reasonable: no farming and limited gas

Re: to all entree dinner gas babies

Navalland
Withot farming, average production powers will be like this;

Germany: 126
Austria: 89
Turkey: 70
Communists: 28
Total: 313

France: 79
Italy: 28
Britain: 88
Russia: 62
USA: 66
Serbia: 5
Total: 328

I have never played dom 1914 game without farming but I would say with this stats the game looks like  slighly favour of Central. But The diversity of strategy will be greatly reduced;

1) Italian vulnerability; France is unable to press Austria over switzerland; USA is inefficient to support italy

2) Communists strategic options; If Central kill the russans completely, I dont know how commies use its massive units in the urals. There is only commies strategy if Russia completely fall; taking vladivostok but there is 6 distance between vladivostok-kazakhstan. Commies will lost press to britain over India strategy

3) Petersburg Vulnerability; Britain unable to support petersburg over norway, also there is no connection between sz7-sz8

Re: to all entree dinner gas babies

lordbevan
1)Without farming, USA income should be increased. Its ridiculous that Germany income is much higher than USA. To ensure a chance for the Centrals, USA will enter the war late maybe in round 3 they start collecting income.

2)A strategy is once the Communists are on their feet, let them fight the Russians alone and the Centrals can now focus on other fronts. This will save them time as opposed to pushing to kill Russia.

Communists are just like USA, they will have to buy boats to cross the ocean to fight. This is a handicap, but the Entente has more of it so its fair.

3)Switzerland is a double edged sword, the Germans can move a big army through it.

Last of all, I did said remove the income but not the troops. So neutrals can still be invaded just not farmed.