"Can blitz" for halftracks (APCs) question

"Can blitz" for halftracks (APCs) question

Bas71
This post was updated on .
My question concerns the blitz-move of units in creating/modding a map.

I have created a unit called APC (like the halftrack). It has a movement of 2. Now I can choose whether it can blitz or not. In real blitz tactics, the heavy armour takes point with its flanks protected by lighter armour and mech infantry.

This is what I'd like to simulate. This means: the APC has a movement of 2 but can only blitz in combination with armour. Is there an attachment or property for this? Or a creative work-around?

Thanks for your help!

Re: "Can blitz" for halftracks (APCs) question

no, not yet

incidentally your idea is the same as Pacific 1940

Re: "Can blitz" for halftracks (APCs) question

Bas71
ok, thanks

too bad it's not implemented yet, I'll just have to update my maps when it's available