problem with axisandallies.org forums?

Hobbes__
has anyone else having problems accessing the axisandallies.org forums? every time I try to get there I see a message saying that I was banned.

Re: problem with axisandallies.org forums?

U-boat
works fine here. But I don't have an account there

Re: problem with axisandallies.org forums?

Maherdogg
no issues for me, sorry dude.

Re: problem with axisandallies.org forums?

Hobbes__
I see. Can you get the email for the forums manager or post a message on the forum saying that my account has been banned? They must have placed a general ban on my ISP because of someone else and now I can't get in.

Re: problem with axisandallies.org forums?

nolesfan1
now you know how I feel dude. doesnt feel good does it lol. Life sucks without triplea :)

Re: problem with axisandallies.org forums?

Here's IL's contact info:
ImperiousLeader1 at adelphia.net

Let me know if that doesn't work for you and I'll track someone else down.

Re: problem with axisandallies.org forums?

Hobbes__
Problem fixed. Thanks for the help :)