Quantcast

placement/removeUnits Question

beelee
Is there a way to have the new units active the turn they show up ? They show up on combat move, which I believe is hard coded, but they won't move until next turn. I've tried several things and did a lot of searching but no luck.

Also can -reset- reset more than one thing at a time. E.g. airfield gives movement to 3 units. I can reset where one gets adjusted movement, but the other two get no extra movement at all. Tried multiple triggers and adding them all into one and any other combination I could think of. No go.

I assume the -reset- resets count="-reset-X:X" only ? That would now become the only,in this case, givesMovement attached ?