new unit pics

Deaths Head
Any body willing to turn these unit pics into useable AAA unit pics?
or is it not possible to use these?

Re: new unit pics

Deaths Head
this would be an alternate carrier possibility

Re: new unit pics

Deaths Head
a few more I could use....

I hope some one is willing to help me. plz Thanks in advance

Re: new unit pics

You cant use anything copyrighted.  Beyond that, do you know how much time you are asking someone to work for you?... its not hard... just time consuming.

Re: new unit pics

Deaths Head
I got $, just not the know how.

I tried Gimp, but ignorant on how to use it.

If I knew how time consuming it is, then i would probably know how to do it.

Re: new unit pics

Deaths Head

My first stab at  making units, Not sure y back ground is black

Re: new unit pics

Deaths Head

Re: new unit pics

OgreMkV
The background is black (I think) because you saved it a particular format and instead of transparent, they show as black on the internet and some other programs (like Word)>