İ need help for crete mod.

Navalland
im studying my map for to reload. i a lot of try but i m unnsuccessfull for create a balancing game.

iam not satisfied.

a) a lot of unit stack western front, maybe resort: ünit values need more valuable?

b) if otto and austria attack russia with cavalries, russia is fall very quikly. need delete cavalry unit?

not:i didn't  change game notes yet.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6a2htr

Re: İ need help for crete mod.

crazy_german
a) Large stacks in the West is what happened in History. Maybe lower income or increase unit cost to make them smaller? Berlin is worth 50, that is very very high. Maybe lower this, then lower income in French Africa and British colonies to balance

b) Don't delete cavalry, it makes the game more fun. Perhaps setting canblitz=false or artillerySupportable=false would weaken cavalry enough to make it better balanced?

Don, Caucasus, Belarus, Dnieper, Kazakhstan, and Ryazan are very large. Makes cavalry in this area very powerful. Maybe divide these territories into smaller territories?

Hope these help

Re: İ need help for crete mod.

Navalland
should i make possible territory for netherland and scandinavia? if i open scandinavia and netherland. no stack westfront, but this is historically uncorrect. Also uk and portugal units can mixed with french army in normany, paris picardy.

yes. I want divide territories but i dont' know this. How can i divide?

Thanks for suggestions.

Re: İ need help for crete mod.

crazy_german
I would leave Norway/Sweden impassible. This area is not well developed in Domination.

Denmark/Netherlands could be interesting additions to the Western front that create more action.

Creating new territories is a fairly long process that requires editing more than just the XML. Unless you can edit images well, (or you get someone who can to help) I would try balancing it other ways first.
Correctly crazy, disingenuously German