ip banned after 10 seconds in lobby?

godtech
i just re-installed tripple a havent played online since the fiasco with makers of axis and allies but as i logged into lobby got a java error and now my ip his banned. how do i get that removed?

Re: ip banned after 10 seconds in lobby?

Bung
please PM me with your lobby username and your ip

Re: ip banned after 10 seconds in lobby?

theredarmy
hi, my ip address was banned for some reason.. how do i remove this ban?

Re: ip banned after 10 seconds in lobby?

Wisconsin
What name were you logged in as when you were banned?

Re: ip banned after 10 seconds in lobby?

theredarmy
DoublePenetration

Re: ip banned after 10 seconds in lobby?

theredarmy wrote
DoublePenetration
Perhaps you were in the wrong lobby... we're tripleA, a combat simulation game engine.  I'm not sure what you were trying to simulate with that ID, but I'm pretty sure it's not what we're doing.