i will pay someone to make my game that i have posted on forum

i will pay someone to make my game that i have posted on forum

panzerman
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: i will pay someone to make my game that i have posted on forum

Rolf Larsson
With the current engine most stuff probably not, but the bigger problem may be the fact, that you might not be able to afford this.

Lets say engine changes would require ~300 hours of work by Veqryn(or someone able to do it), with, let`s say 15$ per hour, since it is work, he likes to do and with a few thousand hours of work by your map maker(s) (based on TWW development time by me and Hepps - pure working time, not counted the endless hours of discussion and testing) with, let´s say 10$ per hour, since it is work your map maker(s) - maybe - likes...well you can do the math.
This doesn´t take all the work on the engine into account, that has already been done by many good people before - for free -, efforts, which would be used for the map of your dreams.
We now have custom dice!

Re: i will pay someone to make my game that i have posted on forum

blumb
This post was updated on .
True Rolf. It takes a bunch of time to make a polished masterpiece. TWW is awesome.

I put some of your WW1 ideas in the current GW TLS March 1918 panzerman. You feel u might like that. And where it's could be going...

Check out that tread.
http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/Great-War-The-Last-Stand-March-1918-tp7584539.html

If you want to support the development...
You could throw some cash @ the TripleA fund drive:
http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=44492

or host a server for some new bots... having a bot with maps not in the repo would be nice...

Re: i will pay someone to make my game that i have posted on forum

blumb
But if you are the owner/HR for a game company we could talk some freelance work...