get Paths message

KBG

get Paths message

KBG
Hi,

I made a picture and stuff and wanted to try the xml using the mapcreator in the download section. Then I added the parties and had most stuff done automatically.

Now I receive this error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find file for map:Projekt10
        at games.strategy.triplea.ResourceLoader.getPaths(ResourceLoader.java:67)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ResourceLoader.getMapresourceLoader(ResourceLoader.java:33)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.UIContext.internalSetMapDir(UIContext.java:189)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.UIContext.setDefaltMapDir(UIContext.java:162)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame.<init>(TripleAFrame.java:196)
        at games.strategy.triplea.TripleA$1.run(TripleA.java:150)

got no idea what to do.

thank you.

Re: get Paths message

KBG wrote
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find file for map:Projekt10
Your "mapName" property in the xml MUST match the directory in which you have the game files saved.

Take your map Projekt10 for example.  the mapName property must appear as:
<property name="mapName" value="Projekt10" editable="false"/>

Now, suppose your triplea directory is c:\triplea, here's where your gamefiles need to be:
c:\triplea\maps\Projekt10

Spelling and capitalization are critical. Verify those and let us know if that fixes you up.