error: No data of type centers for territory:<territory name>

error: No data of type centers for territory:<territory name>

scorpion
I tried making my own game and when I tried to start it I got this message:

No data of type centers for territory:<territory name>        (repeats for every territory)

        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.MapData.verifyKeys(MapData.java:425)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.MapData.verify(MapData.java:394)
        at games.strategy.triplea.ui.TripleAFrame.<init>(TripleAFrame.java:189)
        at games.strategy.triplea.TripleA$1.run(TripleA.java:152)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:199)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:190)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:176)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

It seems to mean that I don't have a centers.txt file, but I do and I have tried redoing all the utilities for the map but I still get this message. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: error: No data of type centers for territory:<territory name>

Wisconsin
That does mean it can't find the centers file. Are you sure you copied the centers file to the maps finalized folder. If you haven't then just copy the centers.txt file to the folder: <TripleA Install Location> + "\maps\<Your Map's Name>\"

Re: error: No data of type centers for territory:<territory name>

Cleisthenis
This post was updated on .
I'm having the same error pop up, even though its in the right folder and everything. What do you mean by finalized maps?

I re-arranged the lists of territories in the centers and other text files alphabetically to go in the same order as I listed them in my game.xml file to no avail.... help!

Re: error: No data of type centers for territory:<territory name>

problem most likely solved, by CL,

In the XML:
<property name="mapName" value="<map_folder_name>" editable="false"/>

This is the map folder where triplea will look for the centers.

Most likely you've put this map folder name in wrong.