e40/g40 style maps

Re: e40/g40 style maps

Jakob
When global 1940 comes out I'll set axisandallies.org forum on FIRE! Most players play by email or forum now, but triplea is much better and faster. I'll bet it will dubble the community!

Re: e40/g40 style maps

ronaldspiers
i'm convinced this will never come out.

Re: e40/g40 style maps

hepster
I think with the completion of 1.5.0.0 you might see this sooner rather than later.

Re: e40/g40 style maps

beelee
just want to send out a big thank you to Veqryn,Bung and everyone else who has been working on this project
you guys are doing excellent work
1 ... 11121314