all Unit Art ever

I am attempting to compile all Unit Art ever made for TripleA into a single directory.

Here is the first attempt, but it is completely un-organized. (and i'm sure there are a lot of duplicate images, but i just wanted to make sure everything i have from all maps i have is in there. so its 40mb)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/tripleapacific/files/Art/UnitArtVeqryn_May2010.zip/download

If you would like to help with this little project by contributing more unit art, I would love to add it.

I will attempt to organize it sometime later, if i feel up to it.

thx

Re: all Unit Art ever

Heinz Guderian
good idea for listing the units.
I saw some new units for me like a fieldmarshall and headquarter units.  The fieldmarschall is used in nwo Lebowski.  Do you know the exact function of it?  And are there examples of using the headquarters and the meaning of it?

Re: all Unit Art ever

Galactus Cactus
Maybe put the units not into a zip file, but into an only gallery instead (Picasa, Flickr & Co, as long as it doesnt mean abandoning legal rights). Usually, these feature options to download all. It is easier to maintain for you, since you dont need to generate a new zipfile over and over for every find - and people who want to get just the one new unit dont need to download the whole zip over and over again. Also easier to see whats new, and if it is useful.

Re: all Unit Art ever

Pulicat
I believe they are mobile factories.
how now brown cow?

Re: all Unit Art ever

U-boat
How to I post to sourceforge? I want my flags to go up there so I can periodically update it as more come in.

Re: all Unit Art ever

U-boat
can you make me an admin veq? my account is uboataaa

Re: all Unit Art ever

Dan Slayer
Veqryn wrote
If you would like to help with this little project by contributing more unit art, I would love to add it.

ok, we have some new units in our mod... mobile artilery and tank destroyer...

MobArt%2C_Jagdpanzer.rar
Anyone, who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield, will think hard before starting a war.

Otto von Bismarck

Re: all Unit Art ever

Karl-591-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: all Unit Art ever

thx to both of you

Re: all Unit Art ever

Kalar
Old, old thread I know. But I lost access to this (very handy) file recently and the link seems to be down now. Any other compilations like this that work? Or can the link be fixed? Thanks.

Re: all Unit Art ever

Re: all Unit Art ever

Johnwilliamson062
Hi Veq, I was looking for this repository and it seems to come up as empty.  Were all these images ever pu in one place?  It seems like building a unit image repository would be an important step towards getting the engine away from a clone of a single game.
I searched for this thread b/c I am wanting to create some unique units for the map I am making and I wanted to see what artwork was already available.

I believe the above suggestion of posting on a picassa account is a good one, and one of the few contributions within my technical abilities.

Nevermind.  I downloaded a few files and see it is quite expansive and after seeing the different artistic styles I understand why it is organized as such.