Zombieland

lordbevan
This used to be my favorite map, but once i found out that humans can easily bomb the shit out of zombies. The map becomes unplayable.

Is anyone working on this map? All it needs is a few minor adjustments.
BTW, Zombieland USA is too complicated.

Re: Zombieland

lordbevan
In Zombieland (the one from official download) you can bomb beyond the territory PU value. This means zombies cannot collect income. This is the ONLY way humans can win since zombies have the advantage.

Whereas in Zombieland USA (fro ROgerCooper site), they removed bombing all together and introduced a lot of unnecessary things. This makes the game too complicated and the battle calculator cannot handle all the complicated rules.

Re: Zombieland

Cernel
WoW! Zombieland USA sounds awesome. I've never heard of it.
But I canna download it.
http://axisandallies.wikia.com/wiki/Zombieland_USA

Re: Zombieland

lordbevan
Zombieland USA can be only played with old tripleA.

http://www.rogercooper.com/AxisAlliesTriple-AComputerVersion.htm

Re: Zombieland

lordbevan
I have been trying to edit this map, but i keep getting error messages with map creator!!!

Which change will restrict bombing to territory value?
http://axisandallies.wikia.com/wiki/Strategic_Bombing

Re: Zombieland

edfactor
Could there be a way to lose the zombie production and instead make them convert dead US units into zombies?

Re: Zombieland

I fixed the link.

Let me know if you need it converted to 1.9. I have batch file which converts things easily.

Re: Zombieland

edfactor wrote
Could there be a way to lose the zombie production and instead make them convert dead US units into zombies?
You could have a ZombieCreator unit that products a zombie each turn. Make it capturable. If taken by the humans it could become an InactiveZombieCreator unit. Make the unit invisible and it should behave the way you want.

TripleA does not support any triggers involving destroyed units.