Quantcast

World War II v4

jlaw1017
While playing the free for all v2 i noticed paratroopers doesnt seem to work at all. Is there a fix for this?

Re: World War II v4

jlaw1017
same issue in Big world v3, I have removed everything an started fresh. Downloaded the maps an tryed multiple computers. paratroopers doesnt seem to work...

Re: World War II v4

beelee
I couldn't get it to work either jlaw. Must have something to do with 190 since it worked in 1809. Paratroopers was one of the original hardcoded techs so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I checked some of the other hardcoded techs and they all work. Seems as if it's paratrooper specific. Bummer. I guess you'll have to play in 1809 for now.

Re: World War II v4

P@nther
I have reported this issue on Github:
https://github.com/triplea-game/triplea/issues/1359

Thank you for bringing it up.

Re: World War II v4

aaalafayette
Should be fixed now! Please let us know if not

Re: World War II v4

jlaw1017
running version 1.9.0.0.3345
An still having the same issue....

Re: World War II v4

jlaw1017
I removed the maps file from c:\users\name\triplea\maps An everything seems to work well again.