Why is the New Forum Locked?

HardThunder
I looked at the ---- New forum but as always it indicates that new people can not register. If you guys just wish to have a Avalon Hill Original Game Club why destroy other forums, maps and peoples work.
I don't hate you, just the person that plays you in the real world

Re: Why is the New Forum Locked?

Frostion
No body answered you? I don't think that many people come by this old website anymore. I hope there is no problem when registering at the new forum. Do you have problems registering at https://forums.triplea-game.org/
?
Or are your problems over?

Re: Why is the New Forum Locked?

prastle
Administrator
The problem is that the old links still indicate the old warclub.

Hopefully a new stable is out soon that fixes those links.

The new TripleA forum and War Club is located here

https://forums.triplea-game.org/

Please register there.

Also the old forum (here) and old war club   http://www.tripleawarclub.org/

Are being made read only.  Thus no ones work will be lost.

One site for all! This  is the goal.