WW1 based on Small's1939

aoun
-=1917=-
Edited unit placement and territory. The WW1 Small's1939 is available in two versions:
(Both need to be loaded to play, not choose)
   One with only Germany as the Central Power.
Small%27s1939%28WW1.0%29.tsvg
   And one with Germany and Japan(Ottoman) as the Central Powers.
Small%27s1939%28WW1.1%29.tsvg

Rules: Do not attack neutral territories.
          Do not attack Southern Japan.
          Do not attack Western Sinkiang.
          Only the Central powers may build submarines.
          No AAs are allowed.
          PLEASE do not use editor. It ruins the game because you "forgot" something. Wars are lost because you make mistakes.
spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com : Red Night Saint fallen-nations.net : a.o.u.n. triple.sourceforge.net : aoun

Re: WW1 based on Small's1939

90909
I think this map has great potential, however Its a bit too hard on the CP. I think it doesn't take drastic measures though to make it balanced. 1.1 is Great and here are my minor changes to it in 1.2

The biggest problem is that Ottomans can be taken down too easily. The solution is to beef them up by three infantry in Arabian penisula and 1 inf and 1 art to Western Turkey. I also added 1 sub to Adriatic fleet to represent German help to Austrians and Turks in Medi.

The Last edit may be unesscary, but I took out 1 British Destroyer from Indian Ocean so USA and Brits can't so easily squeeze the German Pacific fleet. This one isn't as vital as Ottoman adjustment though.

Small%27s1939%28WW1.2%29.tsvg

Re: WW1 based on Small's1939

aoun
Yea, I tried too hard to make it historical... the problem was I couldn't add an bunkers(trenches), so Europe's VERY imbalanced.
By the way, good work on the .2 version!
spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com : Red Night Saint fallen-nations.net : a.o.u.n. triple.sourceforge.net : aoun