WW1 based on Seig's NWO

aoun
This game must be loaded to play, not chosen.
WW2NWO%23EB1.7.7%23%28WW1.0%29.tsvg

Rules:
Do not attack Neutrals.
Do not attack N Finland.
Only Germany may build Submarines.
Only Germany, Great Britain, and France may build Armours.
Ally players may build Fighters or Bombers except America. No other flying pieces are available.
Do not build AA guns, AirC, Heavy Armours, Half-Tracks, Katsuyas, or S Subs.

I'm probably forgetting some other rules but this is all I can remember.

Please help balance this map by giving suggestions, comments, or ideas. Mods of your own are highly recommended! :D
spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com : Red Night Saint fallen-nations.net : a.o.u.n. triple.sourceforge.net : aoun

Re: WW1 based on Seig's NWO

zlefin
there's a tool now to convert tsvgs to xmls; so once you've done a roudn of balancing; you should use that tool, and use version numbers to make sure people using most recent version.
i'm not sure where the tool is; but it's on the dev forum right above ya; so just ask veq.
fei

Re: WW1 based on Seig's NWO

fei
doesn't work.

Re: WW1 based on Seig's NWO

wargamer
Same here.  Get the error:

"Incompatible engine versions. We are 1.3.2.2 .  Trying to load game created with 1.3.1.1"