Upon capture of capital give only a portion of money to conqueror

Upon capture of capital give only a portion of money to conqueror

bobwehi
When a capital is conquered, destroysPUs dictates if the player loosing its capital gives all its money to the conqueror or if the money is lost.

Is it possible to limit the PUs given to the conqueror to only a portion (for example half the PUs).

Thanks

Re: Upon capture of capital give only a portion of money to conqueror

aaalafayette
Administrator
thanks for the post, though this is a dead forum. Please head to:  https://forums.triplea-game.org/

"Is it possible to limit the PUs given to the conqueror to only a portion (for example half the PUs). "

To my knowledge no, we would have to build something into the game.