Uploaded 3 Solitaire Scenarios

HuskerMike
With the AI being quite inept, you have to give it big advantages. But, properly positioned, it can be quite fun to play against. Here are 3 solitaire scenarios that will make you sharpen your strategies and tactics:

http://www.rainbownerd.com/wargaming/Three_Solitaire_Scenarios.zip

1. 270BC - Hannibal: You are Hannibal and you must conquer the world against the 7 nations allied against you. This is a good starter scenario. The 2-Hit elephants are a big advantage and this scenario is not too hard.

2. 270BC - Caeser: This one is a bit harder. You are Caeser and must conquer the world against the 7 nations allied against you. You also have 2-Hit units. But, they are stationary forts. Their lack of mobility makes both defense and offense more difficult.

3. Ultimate Pants - Marsupial Mayhem: Having heard of the horrors of Gallipoli, you are determined to not let it be repeated. So, you lead your Australian countrymen against the other 15 warmongering nations and impose peace on the world (Perhaps you should have not watched all those Crocodile Dundee movies last night). Conquering the island nations is not that hard (Japan, England, USA, Canada) But staying on the mainland is tough.

I found these scenarios to be difficult enough to provide a good challange. If you think they are too easy, I'll make harder ones (grin).

Mike
Go Big Red!

Re: Uploaded 3 Solitaire Scenarios

RogerCooper
For having more fun with the AI, see Playing_Against_the_AI.

Re: Uploaded 3 Solitaire Scenarios

Epervier

I tried to play your scenarios but it won't open. I get a file not found error.
Cap

Re: Uploaded 3 Solitaire Scenarios

Cap
What ever happened to basic units which would represent spearmen, swords men etc.

In my opinion you should have three basic units in Roman Games.

1. Legions which would have swords,men and spearmen

2. Cavalry which would have horsemen

3. Archers which would have bowmen

Special Units

*War Elephants

*Catapults

*Larger Cross Bow

There is no need for many more units than this. again, this is my opinoin.

Re: Uploaded 3 Solitaire Scenarios

VictorInThePacific
Yes, it would be a good idea to tell people how, exactly, they should install the files. It doesn't appear to follow the regular procedure of getting a new map.