1. Added Victory Conditions to big world (by veqryn, this is done so that newbs stop asking why games go on forever even after they take all the enemy's territories. people will surrender long before the default vc limit is reached, but there are 2 optional ones that could make the game interesting if you were to play specifically to vc's)
2. Added Victory Cities, and placed them exactly where the actual capital cities are on the map (by veqryn, wow this one took freaking forever. I also had to move the capital flags too.)
3. Fixed the map.properties file (by veqryn, basically, now it will allow for mods of the game to use the game's map without need to duplicate the file. it will also show flags now)
4. Added Capital Flags (by veqryn and uboat, you now have small sized flags that will show up for the capitals, this helps a lot)
5. Added Relief Tiles, similar to ww2v3, put together by pulicat (with help from imperious leader, tripleelk, bung, veqryn, and whoever created them for ww2v3)
6. Updated the Game Notes (by veqryn, to specify that the game needs a bid for the Axis side (between 7 and 14), and to specify how many victory cities are needed for each victory condition.)
Please include it in the repository and next unstable.
thx kev, and everyone who contributed,
ps: there are no balance changes, no unit changes, nothing that affects the game at all. its just prettier now, a lot prettier.