Unit Compile 2

U-boat
This post was updated on .
I figured anyone making a map would like to have a big list of all the available unit images. This set I compiled contains the old and new TripleA unit sets, plus some user created ones by other people that still look really good. This is the second version with 35 more units to chose from.
-185 unit images
-13 colors
-11 extra units

*Fixed the missing Russian fighter units*

Download it at http://freedrive.com/file/871009,units_compile_2.zip

Re: Unit Compile

Rick A
Thanks. This is very helpful.

Rick

Re: Unit Compile

Karl-591-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Unit Compile 2

U-boat
I made unit compile 2.0. I added the Russian fighters. I guess I forgot those last time. Wonder how. Look above for the link.