USA map

Johnwilliamson062
Time to cut some corners if possible because my current editing project is going to take FOREVER.  Does anyone have a USA map available?  Preferably with parts of Mexico and Canada showing.  Otherwise I will be on gimp 2.0 for the next couple of weeks.

Re: USA map

zombieland is one

Re: USA map

or sleeping giant

Re: USA map

VictorInThePacific
As ice suggests, you could try taking an existing map from one of the mods. The two he suggests are possibilities, plus invasion usa, which is higher up on the list.

This is the link; ask again if you need more detail.

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/tripleamaps/triplea_maps.xml

Re: USA map

Re: USA map

Johnwilliamson062
The zombie ;and is close, but the map is only available as small or broken intoo tiles in the game file.  As such, I can't edit it at all.  Any clues?

Re: USA map

hepster
The old Map Creator program by Wisconson can reassemble tiles from any map.  I think it is in the utilities.

Re: USA map

johnwilliamson062
"Utilities" being a location within the default game files, on the TriplA site, the maps site, or elsewhere?  Browsed around but cannot find it.