U-BOAT'S 1939 BETA

U-boat
This post was updated on .
I know that the game is in favor of the Allies, but I need some help getting it balanced. I am experimenting with UK and USA starting positions.

Download the Beta at: http://freedrive.com/file/708198,u-boats_1939_beta.xml

Re: U-Boat's 1939 Beta: Need play testing

airforce987
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: U-Boat's 1939 Beta: Need play testing

U-boat
Thanks AF. I was checkin out other games and a lot of th seemed to have large Italian inf numbers. I guess as long as there are more allied troops to cover it, it will be ok. But maybe the Italian troops are fine since the only ways to go are Libya or head east toward Russia. But thanks. Hopefully I'll here more from you.

U-Boat

On Mar 22, 2009, at 1:20 AM, "airforce987 (via Nabble)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

thanks for making this. at first glance (i haven't played yet) i suggest making Kashmir again impassible so as to prevent a easy japanese take over of India, as to suggest historical accuracy. Also, make Iwo Jima and Okinawa not neutral, but part of japan, as they are true japanese soil throughout history, not just in World War II. also, decrease the starting number of italian troops, as to simulate the unimportance and inept capabilities of Italian troops. My goal here is to make it historically accurate, while making it possible for both sides to win without having an advantage over the other. Those are my first glances, i will be back with more suggestions when I play.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/U-Boat%27s-1939-Beta%3A-Need-play-testing-tp2412792p2516052.html