Trouble converting Game to New Format

RogerCooper
I am trying to convert an old file. I am getting the error
Could not parse:file:/C:/Users/Judy/triplea/downloadedMaps/2013Conflict/games/2013%20Conflict.xml
games.strategy.engine.data.GameParseException: MapName: file:/C:/Users/Judy/triplea/downloadedMaps/2013Conflict/games/2013%20Conflict.xml, Class <games.strategy.triplea.attachments.territoryAttachment> could not be found.

I fixed the map name to the new format:

<property name="mapName" value="2013Conflict" editable="false">
<string/>
</property>

I did not redo folder layout, as I was told that was not required for a self-contained map. It is clearly finding the file (it gave me other error messages which I eliminated by correcting the file).

Oddly, when trying validating against the game.dtd file, I receive the error "Error at line 3, column 7: no declaration found for element 'game'" even when checking the Pact of Steel 2 filw.

Re: Trouble converting Game to New Format

Cernel
It's
games.strategy.triplea.attachments.TerritoryAttachment
not
games.strategy.triplea.attachments.territoryAttachment
.

And that is not strictly needed, as long as it is not editable, which you never want to, as there are mapskins for that.