TripleaA 1.9 Release

Re: TripleaA 1.9 Release

Black Elk
Right on. Guess I'll wait for the fix.

Unfortunately, those are all the maps that most people play these days, particularly Global and v5.

Thanks for the heads up

Re: TripleaA 1.9 Release

I don't believe it effects global but could be wrong.

Re: TripleaA 1.9 Release

Black Elk
Oh no, you are correct, Global seems to be working. I think I must have confused it with the anniversary when I was checking.

That's good, since G40 is the one most people use anyway. v5 players like me are decidedly fewer haha.

Thanks again man

Re: TripleaA 1.9 Release

P@nther
Administrator
This has been fixed now. Just update the maps.

Re: TripleaA 1.9 Release

mrhv2
Hi guys! Here I leave some bugs to you. If you can solve it would be great. thanks in advace for your attention.

triplea.engine.version.bin:1.9
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 190, column: 26, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchmentList" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 191, column: 155, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 205, column: 154, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 220, column: 157, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 228, column: 158, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 235, column: 155, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 242, column: 156, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 249, column: 155, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 257, column: 158, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 264, column: 158, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 271, column: 158, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 278, column: 156, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 286, column: 156, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 293, column: 159, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 301, column: 156, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 304, column: 154, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 310, column: 164, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 313, column: 166, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 318, column: 168, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 321, column: 164, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 324, column: 166, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 329, column: 166, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 333, column: 168, error: El tipo de elemento "attatchment" debe declararse.
SAXParseException: game: Test1, line: 531, column: 8, error: El contenido del tipo de elemento "game" debe coincidir con "(info,loader,triplea?,diceSides?,map,resourceList?,playerList,unitList?,relationshipTypes?,territoryEffectList?,gamePlay,production?,technology?,attachmentList?,initialize?,propertyList?)".

Re: TripleaA 1.9 Release

@mrhv2 - You appear to have a corrupted or incorrect map in your maps directory. Please delete all maps from this directory: C:\Users\MarioRafael\triplea\downloadedMaps\

Then you should be able to redownload maps and have no errors.
123