TripleA Website Development

aaalafayette
Administrator
TripleA is in search of people to help with a new website. The website will be a tripleA homepage, hosted by github IO, largely static content, links to where to download, forums, where to download, how to play, etc.

We need:
- content people, gather content from the source forge website, and copy editing of the new site
- image editors, can you make pretty graphics?
- CSS/html people, can you make the site look pretty?
- general moral support ;)

Give a +1 if you can lend a hand with this effort.

Re: TripleA Website Development

crazy_german
I'll offer general moral support

Re: TripleA Website Development

The Red Baron
I started a thread about this here the other day. I can help with most of the HTML/CSS stuff, but it seems like most people like the idea of having a real host better, though I'm happy with Github pages. I have an HTML file for the homepage already, but better graphics and content may be needed, although I can do both, I'm definitely not nearly as good at those. I'm in.

See you on Gitter
"The aggressive spirit, the offensive, is the chief thing everywhere in war, and the air is no exception." - Manfred von Richthofen

Re: TripleA Website Development

I have always supported this idea.

Currently I am VERY busy.  However I am willing to help out when time permits.  Just might not be in the immediate future.  Within a couple of months I will have a great deal more free time.

Hepps