TripleA 1.2.5.2 unstable released

Re: TripleA 1.2.5.2 unstable released

ice1 wrote
I can send 10 planes to 1 seazone in the rising sun map and only 4 of them can land, and no kamikaza is not enabled
Ahhh, I see the problem.  The move validator is only considering the planes in the current group.  If you move them in multiple groups, it won't account for the fact that previously moved planes will need to land on one of your carriers.

I'm going to suggest this bug wait until after the stable as that code is particularly difficult to get right and I'm guessing I'll introduce other bugs when trying to fix that one.  After the stable, I'm to try to refactor that whole section of code and clean it up a bit.