Triple A App for Windows Mobile?

Nerdbot
I was wondering if there would be people interested in developing a Triple A App
for windows mobile 7.
As a 2D/Interface Artist with some experience in the gaming industry,
I could help out with the needed graphics assets.

I think it'd be a pretty awesome thing, if there's a way to somehow get this ported from win to win mobile.

Re: Triple A App for Windows Mobile?

Wisconsin
What sort of changes would be needed to port it?

Re: Triple A App for Windows Mobile?

can't you just use the all platforms version?  it is just the executable, no install required.

Re: Triple A App for Windows Mobile?

Sean Bridges
I don't think windows mobile supports Java, so it would probably be a complete re write.