Quantcast

The Problem of Huge Unit Stack

Navalland
It's totally annoying in a long time and this property is just providing the feature of hard calculating. So I have a idea and It will solve the problem.

The system of reducing TUV; I will explain with a example; It wil be a limit of tuv (example;1000) total tuv cannot exceed the limit of 1000 throughout the game. If game on the verge of exceeding 1000 tuv, strong side cannt create new unit, but whereas strongest side gain the property of deleting enemy unit (instead of creating new unit). So lets have a look.

round 7; Game has total 950 Tuv. Strong side's turn. Stong side can purchase 100 tuv, in this situation; but strong side cannot create 100 tuv worth unit. Strong side create 50 tuv and delete 50 enemy tuv as desired.

This property will prevent huge unit stacks.

Re: The Problem of Huge Unit Stack

captaincrunch
I know some of you need to solve this but I hope you don't mind that some people (like me) when playing a certain map (WWIIClassic) love when theres really huge stacks its way fun ... but I understand on huge maps that its a problem and laggy

Re: The Problem of Huge Unit Stack

This matter has been discussed quite extensively and I don't see the point of opening another Topic about it; I suggest to keep the discussion here:

http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/Games-that-are-Huge-or-Span-a-long-period-of-turns-tp7332218.html