Technology Descriptions?

fuzzykitty
Took a quick look through the map directory and readme but I can't find a description of the new technologies in 1.0.2 aa50 map.

Re: Technology Descriptions?

Once I get some of the glitches worked out, I intend to add a lot of documentation regarding the changes for versiont 1.0.2.  The doc will include the descriptions of the technology and the many new changes that are now possible in the XML for map creation.

Re: Technology Descriptions?

Hobbes__
You can get a description of the technologies in the .pdf on the board game manual, available here