Starwars Map / Scenario

Re: Starwars Map / Scenario

edwin,
i can do everything but unit art
i really really need sci fi unit art for my new sci fi map
the map is done
but it is missing unit art for basically all the sides....

can you post what unit art has been made here pretty please?

Re: Starwars Map / Scenario

Edwin van der Wal
I didn't yet create the unitart yet.

Would you consider using counters as unit art (of course with counterstacking)? I could easily make some sci-fi counters in different colors... I got the tooling and templates ready anyways :)

Most land units I already have and ships I could make...

It does give the game a bit more wargamey flavor instead of A&A or Starwarsy flavor. Just let me know what units you want (and if there are different sizes, for example Death Trooper brigades vs. Storm Trooper Divisions also let me know. Also which colors you'd like.

Re: Starwars Map / Scenario

Edwin van der Wal
some examples:

Re: Starwars Map / Scenario

Cleisthenis
I'm running Mac and was able to get my map Battle for River City up and running with Veq's new utilities that come with  1_6_1_3. I'm in the middle of playtesting version 0.2 and won't release for the community until 0.4 or 0.5 but as a next project I'd love to help you with this Edwin if you're up for getting it going again.
12