Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

florin3l
This post was updated on .
Here is an updated version of the map

http://speedy.sh/2DtzY/Star-Wars-The-Clone-Wars.rar

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

Zim Xero
Your xml had a dozen or so mistyped words causing it to fail.  I fixed it here:
Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars.xml

Your Polygons file is missing data for Sea Zone 49.  You will need to fix this issue and any other territory map issues and post a new link.

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

florin3l
Ok fixed most of the bug  I think :))
Here is a link http://www.fileshare.ro/e29816705
Now a problem I got is that my factories build units up to the territory value , but I made them do otherwise like Factory 20 units and BigFactory 50 units. Can someone have a look and tell me what is wrong? :D

Now I start working for relief image.Almost finished just need to make the names for each planet.Here is the image

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

Zim Xero
You are still limited to the PU value of the territory.  There is one exception and another possible exception:
1) If you declare starting territories as unlimited production (see POS2 xml capitol territories in the territory attachments), the 1original owner will have unlimited production in those territories as long as "they" own it.

2) In Pact of Steel2 xml and in the TripleA changelog, there is code information for setting production value of territories independently from PU values.  I am not certain that this code works and I suspect it has limitations or bugs. I am going to give it a try in a month or so.  You could set your territory maximum production using this which would then be limited by your factory values.

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

florin3l
Here is the relief map. Any thoughts?

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

eurofabio
It is beautiful, but it is a little hard to see the "frontiers" lines in black.

Uh I think while playing it the frontier aren't so hard to see
http://www.fileshare.ro/e29819962  here give a try and tell if there is any difference

I like the look.  Here is a smallMap.jpeg that will make it better:

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

florin3l
nice ty

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

florin3l
upp

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

Just tried this map out.

You did a better job than me with the unit colors, planet graphics, planet names and PU markers. (I made a Star Wars map also). Especially KUAT with the space station. The map and the dark colors are very pleasing to the eyes.  Difficult to see the borders though.

Also, som units are pretty interesting. Like the “shield generator” boosting up to 5 other units in def., and the JediFighter boosting only other fighters def/attack.

Did not play long though. The enemy won after 2 rounds?  I played a bit longer, but I can se it would take hours to conquer the galaxy.

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

florin3l
This post was updated on .
Thanks , I saw your maps too preaty nice
btw what version you played the one with a ton of units like all over the map or the one with fewer units and upgradable land units ? just want to know

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Map

Frostion
The version I tried out was with nearly no starting units. Somehow I managed to loose anyway.