Setting Unit Production Limits

RogerCooper
I am working on a scenario where the production values are x10 the normal values without changing the number of the units that can be placed. I wrote the territory attachment like this:

<attachment name="territoryAttachment" attachTo="Caucasus" javaClass="games.strategy.triplea.attachments.TerritoryAttachment" type="territory">
      <option name="productionOnly" value="40"/><option name="unitProduction" value="4"/>
    </attachment>

It does not work, I can build 40 units in the Caucasus instead of 4. I am doing something wrong, or is there a bug.