Reverse Artillery (bunkers?)

Red.Syndicate
Artillery buffs an infantry's attack power by +1 when attacking, but does nothing special when defending. Is there a property (or a way to edit the artillery effect) so that I can make a unit support infantry with +1 defense? I figured this would be an excellent way to portray the IRL effectiveness of bunkers (such as those used in the NWO map) rather than giving the bunker a defense roll of its own. This would add a slight bit of realism, cuz bunker's don't really do much for your defense without an infantry compliment defending from the inside.

Re: Reverse Artillery (bunkers?)

There's a feature request (or at least a to-do on my list) to come up with a way to 'softcode' this type of buff/debuff sutff.