Request for artwork

I'm doing some work on a little thing called airbases and I'd like to see if someone in the community would like to contribute some better unit markers for them.  Currently, they're small pngs with a white plane on a grey rounded square... and a damaged one looks like it's been cracked.  I'm fine with the base marker but would perhaps like to see an update to the damaged marker to perhaps include flames/smoke.

You guys always do such great graphics work, I'm anxious to see what you come up with.

Kev

P.S. while you're at it, I'm guessing the naval bases are quite similar at the moment- haven't looked at them in a while.

Re: Request for artwork

Maherdogg
glad to see some movement on this.   thank you.

axisgeneral is my hero for donating $100.

Re: Request for artwork

download the World War II Pacific map, and see if those suit your fancy.  it has both naval bases and air bases.

maybe someone could post those here (all 4, cus each has a _hit version)?  I don't have access right now to my maps (long story), so that would be appreciated.

Re: Request for artwork

Wisconsin
Here's a zip containing the WWII Pacific unit art that Veqryn was speaking of: Naval_And_Air_Base_Images.zip

Note that the zip file also contains some other images, including the fire and smoke overlay images.

Perhaps someone can merge the base images with the overlay images?