Relieftiles for AA50

subotai
I'm currently using the relief tiles for AA50, I forgot who made it possible, but he converted from a file that was 70-80 MB.

Imageshack wont view the full size, using "export picture" in triplea the file is about 1,6 - 1,8 MB.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4863/aa502ux7.png

I think it looks way better than the original AA50 map.

Did anyone, like Blackelk, or someone, edit the relief tiles or map properties, reducing the German, the US and the Russian flag, or moving the faces of Stalin, Hitler and FDR so it looks more "professional" ?

I'm not sure I have the latest version of the relief tiles, if not, then someone post a link plz?

Re: Relieftiles for AA50

If someone will shoot me a copy of the  latest relief tiles (comradekev at yahoo . com), I'll include them in the download.