Problem with Converting Blood & Iron

RogerCooper
I am converting the Blood & Iron mod to Version 1.9. I have made every correction I can think of and I still receive the following error:

triplea.engine.version.bin:1.9
SAXParseException: game: Blood and Iron, line: 1135, column: 26, error: Element type "attatchmentList" must be declared.

When validating with XML CopyEditor I get:

Error at line 1135, column 25: no declaration found for element 'attachmentList"

Line 1135 simply reads:

        <attachmentList>

It looks like that somehow the old mispelled DTD is being used, but I don't see how.

I have attached the entire xml file. blood_and_iron_beta.xml

Does anyone see what is wrong?

Re: Problem with Converting Blood & Iron

RogerCooper
After some minor changes I am getting the following message.

Unexpected response code:  302

followed by "SAXParseException: game: Blood and Iron, line: 1135, column: 26, error: Element type "attatchmentList" must be declared"

Re: Problem with Converting Blood & Iron

Frostion
Have you done a search and find in the XML to find any old instance of “attatch” that you might not have updated to “attach”?

Re: Problem with Converting Blood & Iron

Frostion
I can see that you have in the posted XML.

Maybe it will work to put in an empty technology code? Like this:

</production>

<technology>
</technology>

<attachmentList>

Re: Problem with Converting Blood & Iron

RogerCooper
All "attatch" has been fixed. An empty technology code did not help. Could the incorrect spelling be lurking somewhere in the code? Has the source code been spell-checked?

Re: Problem with Converting Blood & Iron

As far as I know, that error can only mean that you indeed have "attatchmentList" instead of "attachmentList" in the xml the engine is reading. The only possibility I see is that you have another Blood and Iron in your downloadedMaps folder, and the engine is looking at that one.

However, after you sort that out, here I can see there is also the problem that victoryCity is boolean: substitute all "true" with "1".

If you can't figure it out, and the engine keeps telling you that it sees an "attatchmentList", I guess file a bug report about it.

Re: Problem with Converting Blood & Iron

RogerCooper
You are correct, I had forgotten to delete the original version. I already fixed it and have posted a bunch more repaired files.