Problem Removing Casualties

chris c
I have run into a problem removing casualties.
If the size of the army/navy has too many different units, thereby extending the length of the 'remove casualties' window, it is not possible to continue the game, as the 'remove casualties' window does not have a scroll down and size of the window cannot be manipulated.

Has anyone dealt with this issue before?

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

Swobo
That has happened to me before... I could not get past it

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

can you take a screenshot for me of this?  I'm having trouble understanding what you mean, and a visual would help.

thanks,
veq

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

chris c

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

Pulicat
I think what would help is the ability for casualty windows to be resized and have scroll bars.
how now brown cow?

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

thx for the screenshot,
i fixed it today

if anything else needs scrollbars, let me know as I just learned how to make them :)

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

Swobo

This is what mine looks like, cant get past it

mac os x

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

Swobo
this is from the latest stable which i re-installed today

Re: Problem Removing Casualties

eurofabio
I think you have to use the last unstable 1.4.0