Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

Locked 255 messages Options

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

ice
hello rolf and V,

plz update ultimate world revised xml to 2.3

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z8bsurz1k2ncuk

muchos gracias

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

Prussia
Hi Rolf and Veq,

Please update Big World 2 version 5.7 to version 6.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?hin7a66722j77kt

Thanks!

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

brxx
Hi Rolf and Veq,
I finished the map. Please upload it.

Downloadlink: http://www.file-upload.net/download-7991346/TD-Kings-Hill.zip.html

The overview-map for http://tripleamaps.sourceforge.net/images/td-kingshill/td111.jpg is included with the name td111.jpg

I tested the map many times, it works fine now.

Thank You!

Best Regards
brx

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

Rolf Larsson
Despite the fact, that I am unable to download your map(please try another hoster or upload here directly, should work with 1.3mb, post and click more->upload a file), we prefer a very traditional, conservative way with new maps. First make a post about your map, named King of the Hill or something, upload a screenshot, describe what is going on and what features the map has and a link/direct upload, where to download. Many people try new maps if your concept, screenshot, description sounds interesting and you will get some feedback about what could be done better, needs to be improved...and maybe some people will play your map in the lobby. After some updates and improvements, when your map is a little more popular than current zero, we do consider uploading it to the indevelopment category. These steps should ensure there is a little more work done to a map and that a map maker cares about improving a map and we get quality in the end. Much too often people make a map, think it is ready after that and abandon the project. Trust me, when you want to make a good map, the real work starts after the initital upload/first version.
We now have custom dice!

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

Zim Xero
Elemental Forces 1.0 is ready for map repository. DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.4shared.com/zip/dTyrx-HQ/Elemental_Forces.html
please use image and text below:

Original fantasy-based strategy game. Fully compatible with AI and player versus player. Music by Torley Wong, edited by Zim Xero. Elemental Forces version 1.0 must be unzipped to run properly.

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

Rolf emailed.. was unable to download the game from the 4shared site.  In order to put the game on mediafire, I had to separate it into two files since they have a 250mb filesize limit.  The sound file should be unzipped and placed inside the Elemental Forces folder.  The game will run without the sound folder, but the sound really is important in this game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/230edlaijy051pf/Elemental_Forces.zip [74mb game]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7gj9t6afna4ijm/sounds.zip [237mb sound folder]

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository

siparo
Veq,

Can you add WWII Global 1942 Scenario, the Global 1940 as modded by MiniAlien?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zqij195ofm3hki/nGl21mHX_K/ww2global42_2nd_edition.xml

ww2global42_2nd_edition.xml

Thanks,
Siparo

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

Gregorek
MAP SUBMISSION:

http://John.Gregorek.com/Games/JurassicMapBGx400.png
http://John.Gregorek.com/Games/Jurassic.zip

JURASSIC by Rev Gregorek of OstrichEyes.com

Welcome to the world of dead reptiles and avian ancestors.

The JURASSIC map is a low resolution image produced from NASA topological data centered around Greenland's massive ice block that makes the perfect volcano for the Dimorphodon, one of the first Pterosaurs. The players are named after the eleven periods of the Jurassic era. Their positions on the board make game play more or less difficult. This is reflected in the player list order with easiest on the bottom. The top player is unique with a special dinosaur. All other players have a full list of other dinosaurs from the Jurassic Period. The first player is meant to be a nuisance; a leftover from the Triassic. Even though the capital is impassable, you can still create but cannot return; like deamons emerging from the pit of Hell.

The map is colored for topologic elevation and not actual vegetation conditions. Sea level after the last Ice Age, ten-thousand years ago, was nearly 400-feet lower than today. This is easy to see as the continental shelves (light blue areas). Sadly, all that topology has been washed clean. Territory Effects are employed to allow land reptiles to swim, and ocean dwellers to flop around on land. Study the Effects chart in the NOTES, or snap a screen shot and place it on your desktop for reference. Territories are labeled with a Terrain Tag. Combat is based on 12-sided dice.  All creatures looking right are defense oriented. Each dinosaur has advantages, and the project purpose is to bring dinosaurs into the Triple-A family.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

blumb
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

blumb
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

blumb
This post was updated on .
I have reformatted Wisconsin's xmls for The Great Lakes War to the current 1.5/1.7engine standard like pact of steel 1 & 2.

Then added WW2v2 and WW2v3 to the names of the respective xmls.

I added more editable game options.

I fixed tech in the WW2v2 version, it was broken before. It is now in the game options.

The previous post had a link where I forgot the tech units in the units folder. NOW FIXED
I will triple check before posting from now on. Sorry.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jr0un4bkgurzva6/Great%20Lakes%20War.zip

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

blumb
This post was updated on .
The Rising Sun 1.9.2 with canals fixed names changed and slight rearranging of USA that shouldn't effect balance. It will OVERWRITE the one in your maps folder.

    **DL REMOVED SEE BELOW POST**

I talked with ice. He likes it!

He asked me to restore bb repair @ beginning of round by default. I have.

He also suggested combining the paratrooper edition with the update. I said I would. I was sipping my 1st coffee of the day. I cannot do it though since the ismarine value is there + the bomber difference. It is still in the variants folder.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

ice
yes i totaly support the 1.9.2 trs update

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

blumb
I found 1 error in  the TRS ruleset.

Carriers were not as Sieg's rules. I corrected. Here is TRS 1.9.3 with Sieg's carrier rules in place.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rkuqpy6nyil54ks/The_Rising_Sun.zip

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

blumb
I previously made it so that you could only place 1 bunker per territory per turn.
Since I can't host I never made it past round 4 testing.

I had to switch the bunkers so that you could stack them.

Here is the fix. I know i said it before but...
This one is really good to go and should be the one in the repo.

Sorry Rolf...
I'm learning...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hs1b1c65b0hynrv/The_Rising_Sun.zip

Final - ready for repository upload

**********************
Total Ancient War v1.0.0  https://www.mediafire.com/?h6sjzceet242anz
**********************

11 faction PvP map including two solo player campaigns
o 2x map and units larger than 270 BC.
o Unit maintenace costs.
o Uses real seige warfare.
o 12 ancient technologies to develop.
o Each faction has a unique selection of units.
o Pit armies with leaders and navies with flagships against your opponent.
o Deep unit support system defending and attacking.
o Winning though Victory City points.
o Factions survive after their capital is taken.
o 4 neutral barbarian strongholds: Gauls, Moors, Iber-Celts, Germanic-Dacian-Scythians.

Re: Final - ready for repository upload

zlefin
ok, next version of hexglobe has a tww version as well and a few graphics on the map.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aa96gs

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

zaracyn
This isn't my game but I would like to have it added to the Map Repository: 2013 Conflict
http://axisandallies.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Conflict_Scenario_Pack

...I've tried downloading it to my c:\users\owner\triplea\map directory but when I attempt to play it I get the following warning/error message:
"Could not find the file folder or zip for map: 2013 Conflict
Please DOWNLOAD THIS MAP if you do not have it.
If you are making a map or mod, make sure the mapName property within the xml game file exactly matches the map zip or folder name."

If I try the "download map" button and put in the address for "2013 Conflict": http://www.rogercooper.com/2013Conflict.zip I get the error:
"Could not parse xml error at line:1 column:1 error:Content is not allowed in prolog."

Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: 2013 Conflict

Zim Xero
Rename the folder 2013 Conflict  instead of 2013Conflict , and it will work.  Looks like the game was in the middle of play balancing... some of the territories start out containing enemy units.  Other than that it looks fairly finished and playable.

I got a warning from my anti-virus when downloading the file... so I went to Roger Coopers site to get it, got the same warning, ignored it, checked the files and they appear normal and safe.

Re: Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

I will fix the map name for 2013 conflict this weekend.
1234567 ... 13