Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

Locked 255 messages Options

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

Ok. Cernel is considering helping as well. Here is the thread: http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/WORLD-AT-WAR-td5862407i280.html#a7590463

Here is a list of lines/connections that I've noticed need cleaned up:
- Newfoundland - remove unneeded line in sz3 to Newfoundland
- Falkland - remove unneeded line in sz54
- Remove line connecting Gibralter and Tanger
- Remove line connecting Sardinia and Corsica
- Remove line connecting Taranto and Sicily
- Remove line connecting Sicily and Malta
- Remove line connecting Izmir and Cyprus
- Remove line connecting New Britian and Samo (need 2 blue dots as they aren't connected)
- Remove random letters/icons from bottom SZ125
- Line between Samo and Boku should be clear not gray
- Line between S. Guinea and New Britian should be clear not gray

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Frostion [via tripleadev] <[hidden email]> wrote:
@redrum
You can mail me a list/description of what needs to be done and then I can see if it is something I can handle.

To unsubscribe from Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated, click here.
NAML

Ronald E. Murhammer

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

Latest version for "Caribbean Trade War" to be updated

1. Download link for "caribbean_trade_war.zip":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B32S8ObEkqQuRW5jNHJGVFhWdzQ/view?usp=sharing

2. 400 pixel wide png picture of the map:
Existing one is taken.

3. Latest Version: 1.3
Version 1.2 to 1.3 changes (By Frostion):
The screen now centers on the capital at the beginning of every turn.
Default AI Bonus Income Percentage set to 10.

4. DESCRIPTION update for depot listing:
Existing one is taken.

STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

sneakingcoward
Following posts have been reviewed (playtested with Easy AI) and can be uploaded:

-  Cernel (Aug 31, 2015) - NE_Variants
First time upload.

-  Cernel (Sep 01, 2015) - WW2v3_Variants
update v 2.0

-  Frostion (Sep 05, 2015) - Star Wars: Galactic War
update v 1.3

-  Frostion (Sep 05, 2015) - Star Wars: Tatooine War
update v 1.3

-  Frostion (Sep 13, 2015) - Dragon War
First time upload v1.0.1

-  alkexr (Sep 26, 2015) - Large_Middle_Earth
update v 1.1.1

-  Frostion (Jan 02, 2016) - Caribbean Trade War
update v 1.3

**************
**************
Following posts are still pending review and haven't been uploaded due to incomplete posting or errors:
- blumb  (Dec 31, 2014) - Great Lakes War
- humbabba  (Mar 01, 2015) - Empire
- Procas  (Mar 27, 2015) - skin for the europe/pacific/global 1940 games that fixes the colors
- Cernel  (Apr 02, 2015) - adding this mod of mine as xml inside the 270BC folder

Please update your posts according the thread "PRECONDITIONS-FOR-MAP-UPLOAD".
http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/PRECONDITIONS-FOR-MAP-UPLOAD-td7587348.html
If there are any questions, please mail to: wgbt@gmx.at
**************
Status of pending uploads:
- blumb, - humbabba are not responding
- Procas, - Cernel: shall we test it ??? how should we handle the xml insert of cernel ? skin or insert ? is redrum doing the insert ?

STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

sneakingcoward
This post was updated on .
Latest version for "World_At_War_Variants" to be updated

1. Download link for "World_At_War_Variants.zip":
https://www.sendspace.com/file/tu1hh6

2. 400 pixel wide png picture of the map:
Existing one is taken.

3. Latest Version: 1.6.0
Changes since last version:
- vXXX with Recruits
- Renaming of games

4. DESCRIPTION update for depot listing:

------------ Description ------------

v3 Variants of World At War (original map by Sieg)
Version 1.6.0, last update 2016.01.02 for engine 1.8.0.9
Mod done by sneakingcoward.
Suggestions to wgbt@gmx.at
Game is continuously played by PBEM. Gamers state, that it is one of the best games listed at the depot.

a.) Content:
Includes 3 Mods of WAW.
World at War Variant - v3 ... (with Japan as 2 parties Yamamoto and Hisaichi)
World at War Variant - FUEL-AA-Range ... (with Japanese as only 1 combined party)
World at War Variant - vXXX ... (with Japanese as only 1 combined party)

b.) Rough overview:
Detailed description inside game notes, following is a rough overview.

All Variants use v3 variant rules and include:
- paratroopers
- air+sea+land transports, also landing boats, generally proper transport concept
- construction unit
- ability to destroy structures with strategic bombing raid (SBR)
- destroy structures at a retreat
- fighter escorting+intercepting and air battle before normal battle
- battle rounds limit
- multiple hitPoints
- Turn order, which combines axis+allies parties and is therefore perfect for PBEM.

The FUEL-AA-Range mod uses additional:
- "Change unit owners" from Brit&US to Rus&CN and Rus to CN
- Fighter scrambling with radar
- Fighter can also do SBR to train, radar, construction and not intercepted planes
- Fuel consumption for production+movement, incl. refineries
- AntiAir (AA) separated to combat- (hit 1 of 6) and bombing raid- (hit 1 of 12) AA
- Airbase enables full range for planes

The vXXX mod uses additional:
- Recruits
- Slightly modified setup for this variant

c.) General tips:
Due to the wide range of possibilities its more a game for experienced players (typical rounds 30).
Specially the supply strategy is crucial for this mod with air+sea+land transport units.
The combination of all possible features enables almost a real handling of warfare.
The fuel mod opens a totally new strategy setup. Big unit groups can't move forever, so use your fuel wisely.
Historical: http://histclo.com/essay/war/ww2/stra/w2j-oil.html

------------ Description end ------------

STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

sneakingcoward
Latest version for "New_World_Order_Variants" to be updated

DELETION: The previous map "WW2 NEW WORLD ORDER" can be deleted.
The successor is New_World_Order_Variants.

1. Download link for "New_World_Order_Variants.zip":
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jquxf1

2. 400 pixel wide png picture of the map:

3. Latest Version: 1.0
Changes since last version:
- Updated for 1.8.0.9
- Renaming of games

4. DESCRIPTION update for depot listing:

------------ Description ------------

v2 variant of New World Order (original map by Sieg)
Version 1.0, last update 2016.01.02 for engine 1.8.0.9
Mod done by sneakingcoward.
Suggestions to wgbt@gmx.at

a.) Content:
Includes 1 Mod of NWO.
New World Order Variant - Neutrals ... (with Neutrals)

b.) Rough overview:
Detailed description inside game notes, following is a rough overview.

The variant uses v2 variant rules and include:
- sea+land transports, also landing boats, generally proper transport concept
- fighter escorting+intercepting and air battle before normal battle, free to select by option.
- multiple hitPoints
- Turn order, which combines axis+allies parties and is therefore perfect for PBEM.
- Neutrals free to select their behaviour by option.

c.) General tips:
New setup for NWO with Neutrals.

------------ Description end ------------

Re: STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

@sneakingcoward
I just wanted to say that I have updated a map that is waiting for upload.
It is the Dragon War map. I edited the post and now it is v1.0.1 and not v1.0 waiting for upload. I have overcome the problem with a unit meant to be capturable but was not capturable. Now it is.
I guess you have to download, run and approve the map again?

dragon war

sneakingcoward
If this is the only change this wont be required.
sneakingcoward upload summary from 03.jan is updated to 1.0.1

have you updated also the download link at the 13.sept post ?

and reduced the size for the sounds ???

Re: dragon war

Frostion
@sneakingcoward
Yes the 13.sept post download link should have been updated.
And concerning the wav sound files and their sizes, I am under the impression that any and all sound files will Automatically be converted to smaller mp3 at some point, and that I should not do this before map upload.

Hi

Navalland
This post was updated on .
hi all Please add Domination 1914 nml Navalland to the repository. This is version 1.0

------------ Description ------------

Domination_1914_Blood_And_Steel
by Navalland
Version 1.0 for TripleA 1.8.0.5
Suggestions to anillyuksell@hotmail.com

This map the same as Domination  1914 No Man's Land. But have some differences.

-Pick and Buy tech system, all tech values 15 PUS for per round (optional)
-Available Lend-Lease Territories (Except Bombers and aaGuns)
-Cancelled Serbian techs
-Gases costs 3.5 movements at 2 and can attack without land units.
-Fixed Connection Bugs and Game Notes
-Added New Technologies and units
-Propaganda: 2 free infantry (or Stormtruppen) per turn
-Industry: place 2 more units in territories worth 2 or more
-Mustard Gas: Gases attacks at 5 movements at 3
-Merchant Marine: Transports moves at 3
-Bomber (Zeppelin) costs 14, defense at 1
-Changed capital occupation rules
-Fixed Propaganda bugs
-Victory Bonds dices number is 1
-Battleships bombards at 5
-Constantinople is canal
-Bedouins costs at 3.
-Mecca is original British territory.
-Yakutsk is original Russian territory.
-Algiers is French capital.

-territory values were changed.

------------ Description end ------------

https://www.sendspace.com/file/re7xu7

Re: Hi

Navalland
Please help me I lost my map.

Re: Hi

RogerCooper
I have the file. I will post it over the weekend on my wiki.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

@All
Just to be sure, and tell me if I am wrong, this thread can be considered outdated and the map postings here will not added to tripleA by a developer if not all ready done, right?

Anyway,  my own maps posted here are in the process of becoming downloadable in the pre-release/next version of tripleA. So I personally don't need assistance with that anymore.

Also, I think that the other and newer "post here to have your maps listed/update"-thread (can't remember the real name) is still up and running, viewed by developers and open for posts and help requests. (I think )

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

@Frostion - Yeah we've moved all maps over to github and the next TripleA release which should be soon will be pointing to those. So all updates will be done there now.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

simon33
Just found this thread.

Can we include in the list of maps in version 1.9, the Balanced Mod 2.0 which is played on Axisandallies.org?

I've put it in my dropbox - I just loaded up the save game which we start from and then exported it and updated the name. Is that all I need to do? I also removed the existing xmls so these ones won't clash. Some of the .properties files are different so it needs its own game directory/zip.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/neivz6f1yvqscpx/BalancedMod2_0.zip?dl=0

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

This thread is obsolete now. All maps have moved to github with the soon to be released 1.9.

Please see: http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/Map-Edits-Maker-Documentation-td7592979.html;cid=1470702426749-658

Locking this now.
1 ... 10111213