Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

Locked 255 messages Options

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

@ice/sneakingcoward - Rome_Total_War v1.0.3 is now uploaded.

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

ice
Thank you very much!

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

panguitch
Please add Greyhawk Wars to the repository. This is version 1.0.
Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/sfmbtr

------------ Description ------------

Greyhawk Wars
by Panguitch
Version 1.0 for TripleA 1.8.0.5
Suggestions to ghpanguitch@gmail.com

a.) Content
Contains one xml (Greyhawk Wars) with 10 factions, 3 alliances, and a built in free-for-all option.

b.) Rough overview:
Greyhawk Wars is an immersive strategy game based on the World of Greyhawk, the classic setting of Dungeons & Dragons. Inspired by an out-of-print tabletop wargame and built on the TripleA engine, Greyhawk Wars offers world-spanning conflict, diverse factions, and flexible opportunities for conquest and diplomacy. Central to the game are the individual personalities who lead each faction, recruiting mercenaries and seeking magical artifacts to tilt the balance of power in their favor.

c.) General tips:
Hard AI is recommended. Human players must select the "I am Human" option to enable certain features for their faction. Consult the game notes for further tips, rules, and details, or visit the development forum: http://tinyurl.com/ghwars

------------ Description end ------------

Greyhawk Wars
TripleA in the original Dungeons & Dragons world

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

panguitch
Note: Greyhawk Wars should be loaded as a different game, not an update or mod to the existing Greyhawk game.

The existing Greyhawk game is deprecated, but at the request of some players I suggest we leave it in the repository (for now at least), making the following update, which simply fixes an error in island territories and adds a statement to the game notes pointing players toward the new Greyhawk Wars.

Version 0.9.9 of the old Greyhawk: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mm8evq

Existing map is fine. Existing description can be changed to:

Greyhawk
by Panguitch
Version 0.9.9
Suggestions to ghpanguitch@gmail.com

This version of Greyhawk continues to function, but is being deprecated. Please install the new, massively revised Greyhawk Wars: http://tinyurl.com/ghwars

Greyhawk Wars
TripleA in the original Dungeons & Dragons world

STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

sneakingcoward
Following posts have been reviewed (playtested) and can be uploaded:
- panguitch ( Apr 30, 2015) - first time upload of Greyhawk Wars

**************
Following posts are still pending review and haven't been uploaded due to incomplete posting or errors:
- blumb  (Dec 31, 2014) - Great Lakes War
- Imbaked  (Jan 25, 2015) - Domination 1914 No Mans Land
- humbabba  (Mar 01, 2015) - Empire
- Procas  (Mar 27, 2015) - skin for the europe/pacific/global 1940 games that fixes the colors
- Cernel  (Apr 02, 2015) - adding this mod of mine as xml inside the 270BC folder
- Patrick  (Apr 04, 2015) - The Great Steampunk War
- DrSeptapus (Apr 16, 2015) - 1st time upload Ur-Quan Slave War: Masters Edition

Please update your posts according the thread "PRECONDITIONS-FOR-MAP-UPLOAD".
http://tripleadev.1671093.n2.nabble.com/PRECONDITIONS-FOR-MAP-UPLOAD-td7587348.html
If there are any questions, please mail to: wgbt@gmx.at
**************
Status of pending uploads:
- blumb, - Imbaked, - humbabba are not responding
- Procas, - Cernel: shall we test it ??? how should we handle the xml insert of cernel ? skin or insert ? is redrum doing the insert ?
- Patrick, - DrSeptapus are informed to update their zip files due to errors.

Re: STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

@all - Just added Greyhawk Wars to the repository. Thanks panguitch for all the hard work on it!

Re: STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

panguitch
Thank you redrum. And thanks for your help with it.

I suppose it may be the first all-new map posted to the repository that was designed specifically for use with your AI. Even though I hope people in places like the Warclub will give Greyhawk a try, I don't think the importance of having a worthy AI as an alternative to PvP can be overstated.

One thing: Thanks also for updating the description for the old Greyhawk. I also added a note about the new Greyhawk to the old Greyhawk's game notes, and in response to player request I fixed a problem with unselectable island territories. So the xml on the repository also needs to be updated. Here's a new zip with these slight changes to the old Greyhawk: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mm8evq

Thanks!

Greyhawk Wars
TripleA in the original Dungeons & Dragons world

- Procas, - Cernel: shall we test it ??? how should we handle the xml insert of cernel ? skin or insert ? is redrum doing the insert ?
- Patrick is informed to update the zip files due to errors.

Re: STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

@all - Added Ur-Quan Slave War: Masters Edition and updated Greyhawk zip.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

Patrick
Second time upload for “Steampunk” the Great Steampunk War.
1. Download link for “Steampunk.zip”: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zl253x
2. Map is unchanged from original.
3. Version 1.1 (Corrected the capitalisation of the file Edison.png to edison.png)
4. Description for Depot Listing.
Large Map of 1915 Earth with some fictional locations.
Version 1.1, last update May 2015 for engine 1.8.0.5
Game done by Patrick Brady
Suggestions to Tekumel1@yahoo.com
a.) Content:
Includes 1 Game.
Steampunk 1915

b.) Rough overview:
This is the First World War with added Martians. Every nation has special units, map altered in line with fictional locations from period literature.  This has Captain Nemo’s Nautilus and Martian Tripods.

The game features
- a large map with hundreds of territories and many factions
- various unit abilities and special units.

c.) General tips:
An extensive manual is provided in the .zip file. Special units can be powerful.

Re: STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

Latest version for "Caribbean Trade War" to be updated

1. Download link for "Caribbean_Trade_War.zip":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B32S8ObEkqQucEw3ZU9zNFB1cHc/view?usp=sharing

2. 400 pixel wide png picture of the map:
Existing one is taken.

3. Latest Version: 1.1
Version 1.0 to 1.1 changes (By Frostion):
Changed player name Pirates to AI-Pirates.
Changed player name Indians to AI-Indians.
Normalized the volume of all sound effects.
Enhanced the black shadow of units.
Brought order to purchase window unit listing.
Combat and non-combat is now before purchase.
Nation starting PUs raised from 1 to 25.
Default AI Bonus Income Percentage set to 5.
Changed some Pirate and Indian rules.
Replaced outdated codes in the XML.

4. DESCRIPTION update for depot listing:
Existing one is taken.

Latest version for " Star Wars: Galactic War" to be updated

1. Download link for " StarWarsGalacticWar.zip":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B32S8ObEkqQuZ2pvZ3c0ekY0c28/view?usp=sharing

2. 400 pixel wide png picture of the map:
Existing one is taken.

3. Latest Version: 1.2
Version 1.1 to 1.2 changes (By Frostion):
Added Low Luck to player options.
Changed player name Neutrals to AI-Locals.
Normalized the volume of all sound effects.
Graphically improved planets and the galaxy.
Enhanced the black shadow of units.
Adjusted all the faction colors.
Brought order to purchase window unit listing.
Combat and non-combat is now before purchase.
Faction starting PUs raised from 200 to 250.
Removed the Hutt-Cartel Dunelizard-Starfighter.
Lowered carrier capacity of Venator-SD, Krayt-Cruiser and Ubrikkian-Frigate.
Strategic bomber units now do 3-8 PU damage.
Anti-Air-Towers and Fortifications no longer require factory.
Only 1 Anti-Air-Tower and 5 Fortifications may now be build in a territory.
Adjusted the cost of most units.
Removed spawning of pirates in the 4 teams and FFA version.
Loss of capital now only means loss of PUs. Fighting and purchase is still possible.
Replaced outdated codes in the XML.

4. DESCRIPTION update for depot listing:
Existing one is taken.

Latest version for " Star Wars: Tatooine War" to be updated

1. Download link for " StarWarsTatooineWar.zip":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B32S8ObEkqQuWUpQNUpLWjkxRmM/view?usp=sharing

2. 400 pixel wide png picture of the map:
Existing one is taken.

3. Latest Version: 1.2
Version 1.1 to 1.2 changes (By Frostion):
Added Low Luck to player options.
Changed player name Pirates to AI-Pirates.
Changed player name Tusken-Raiders to AI-Tusken-Raiders.
Normalized the volume of all sound effects.
Graphically improved the map.
Enhanced the black shadow of units.
Adjusted all the faction colors.
Brought order to purchase window unit listing.
Combat and non-combat is now before purchase.
Faction starting PUs raised from 200 to 250.
Added a Tusken-Raider-Village unit.
Removed the Hutt-Cartel Dunelizard-Starfighter.
Lowered carrier capacity of Venator-SD, Krayt-Cruiser and Ubrikkian-Frigate.
Strategic bomber units now do 3-8 PU damage.
Anti-Air-Towers and Fortifications no longer requires factory.
Only 1 Anti-Air-Tower and 5 Fortifications may now be build in a territory.
Adjusted the cost of most units.
Raised the cost of Tusken-Raiders and Pirates on 4 teams and FFA map.
Loss of capital now only means loss of PUs. Fighting and purchase is still possible.
Replaced outdated codes in the XML.

4. DESCRIPTION update for depot listing:
Existing one is taken.

STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

sneakingcoward
Following posts have been reviewed (playtested with Easy AI) and can be uploaded:

- Patrick (Jun 01, 2015) - Steampunk
First time upload, picture can be taken from Apr 04, 2015

- Frostion (Jun 22, 2015) - Caribbean Trade War
- Frostion (Jun 22, 2015) - Star Wars: Galactic War
- Frostion (Jun 22, 2015) - Star Wars: Tatooine War

**************
[...]

Navalland
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Post here to request having your map on the Map Repository uploaded or updated

@all - Map repo updates:
- Added Steampunk
- Updated Caribbean Trade War
- Updated Star Wars: Galactic War
- Updated Star Wars: Tatooine War

Sorry for the couple week delay as I was on vacation :)

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

Rome Total War v 1.0.4

http://www.mediafire.com/download/26rrs7biroprsx1/Rome_Total_War.zip

complete zip

xml changes
small change to place file
all changes are in the Rome total war topic, and also in the gamenotes

PLZZZZZZ if i may ask to upload this fast, not for me as ill be on holliday for a week, but others really are waiting to play this new version:) ballance gets better, and again hopefully another bigstep to get there.

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

I've seen that from this suggestion of mine of more than 4 months ago my Tertiered mod of 270BC hasn't been added in the 270BC folder in the new "extra maps" release.

This means that it has been refused, right?

Just wanted to be sure that my 270BC Tertiered mod has been refused, not overlooked.

(if it has been forgotted, but there is interest in having it, I can reupload it to sendspace, you just tell me)

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

@ice - I'll try to upload it tonight. Sorry I've been busy with the latest release.

@Cernel - I would say its been forgotten/ignored not refused. I'm just sort of hesitant to change any of the core maps that come with TripleA. Probably would be best if Veqryn took a look at it.

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

Cernel
Np, if you think it doesn't deserve to stay in the main maps but would be fine in a separate folder like the Variations mod I can upload that way instead. You just tell me. No hurry.

Re: PRECONDITIONS FOR MAP UPLOAD

if u uploaded it something went wrong, shows 1.0.3 still for me

:-(

STATUS OF MAP UPLOAD

sneakingcoward
Following posts have been reviewed (playtested with Easy AI) and can be uploaded:

-  Navalland (Jul 14, 2015) - Domination_1914_Blood_And_Steel
First time upload.

-  ice (Aug 13, 2015) - Rome Total War
update v 1.0.4

[...]

1 ... 8910111213