Please contribute to our WikiBook game manual

Please contribute to our WikiBook game manual

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/TripleA

Please contribute there.  You can do so without registering, but registering helps track changes.

Please do not mention "Hasbro", or "Axis & Allies", or any exact name of any actual board game.

Please write in such a way to cover the fact that TripleA plays multiple types of games.

Thanks!
veqryn and the other devs

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/TripleA

Re: Please contribute to our WikiBook game manual

Edwin van der Wal
Did the wikibook page die? I didn't see any contributions for weeks? or did we start using something else?

Re: Please contribute to our WikiBook game manual

it is still there, and i guess people contribute when they can/want-to

there is also a manual being made sort of separately, which i will try to include with the next triplea
i plan to have a look at it when i get back home
and at some point we can make sure both include the same content, etc.

Re: Please contribute to our WikiBook game manual

VictorInThePacific
Probably the wrong thread, but whatever.

This website could do with a thorough copy edit. How do I do that?