Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan
Hello everyone,
as you well know i was perma banned by veq. as feel as if i dont deserve to be, this is just a petition to unban me and give me another chance. plz sign it guys as i love this game and you folks are my friends i dont want to lose yall. tell everyone you know to sign this plz. thx your friend nolesfan 1

sign it here
http://www.tripleawarclub.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=296&forum=1#forumpost1500

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan1,
first, this ban is permanent, so a petition is not going to undo it
and second, this forum is about development of the triplea engine and maps for it, not the lobby rules

Please go find a new hobby, and a new place to socialize. You are no longer welcome on the TripleA lobby. This ban is permanent, not temporary.

Here is a short list of some but not all of the reasons nolesfan1 is being banned:

1. Constantly spamming the lobby (he doesn't play games, he just joins the lobby to talk aimlessly to noone in particular about his sex life, politics, religion, sports, etc.)
2. Insults other players
3. Swears
4. Uses very vulgar language, talks about vulgar things
5. He is immature in the extreme
6. He is annoying
7. Everyone complains about him
8. He gives a really bad impression to people who are just finding TripleA, or just joining our lobby for the first time. I don't want new people (or old people) to think we are this immature, or that we tolerate this kind of immaturity.
9. He has impersonated users before. Here is a short list of the people who he has logged in as:
nolesfan1
nolesfan
nolesfan2
nolesfan08
nllisacocksucker
crazypenis
Corsair (usernames are case sensitive, so "Corsair" is a different user than "corsair", and this whole thing caused a big fight)
Corsiar
iliketobykeith
repentandbesavedifnotburninhell
europeanssuckcock
lynchtheniggers
lynchthefags
IAMTHEWITNESSCOM (this is a reference to an anti-semitic website)
cowardpiss
erniebommel
veqrny
Ernie_Bommel
Ernie_bommel
Erniebommel
erik5432

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan
i am not even going to attemp to dispute the charges because this is simply a witch-hunt. veq you hate me so you just go on the warpath to slander me. i know the ban is not ''permanent'' as the will of the people and the power of the pen will prevail. ill come back someway somehow because i have friends and they want me there. they miss me. i will not give up this fight. you may have won this battle but i will win the war. i feel like a dissident under house arrest. like the communist chinese during the civil war. things look down and out but look who won. i need signatures. release me from my prison. ive been wronged. friends sign this plz as ive have been slanderd by bung and veq. and if i get to comeback by your will. i will change. i promise i want to come back so very badly and this is the only option i have left. veq and bung want to hard line me they banned my account on the warclub. wont let me talk on there.  im running out of options. how am i supposed to change if i cant come back?? or defend myself?? or even say im sry??

plz let me come back ill change i swear.
noles :)

oh and p.s. the link is dead cause bung shut me down so just sign the signature here.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

OnanTheBrBr-2
Gentlemen,
this is an open source game, with a lot of people contributing to it and quite some community. As ErnieBommel I had my time contributing too.
I appreciate that some administrators take care the lobby does not go crazy. But I am sensitive to when personal animosities mix in. Or if an autocratic touch mixes in.

1)
If an administrator has a personal issue with someone, it should be a question of honor to leave the decision of a ban to the other administrators then, in order to prevent even the idea of someone abusing his given power.
I recall both corsair and noles had issues with you, Veqryn.
I had issues myself with people here, like ice, corsair and sieg. But for example, during all these extended hazzles, I never removed them from the NWO credits - as I easily could have. I also accepted the joined NWO version, with "sieg" printed on every tile, as you may recall, while I did not have to. I once removed a version from the depot, right. But that was because its version number went up 4 digits for virtually nothing, and it was having typos and other quality issues. And I had a bad feeling about it.

2)
A sentence like this
"nolesfan1,
first, this ban is permanent, so a petition is not going to undo it"
feels just wrong. This is an open source game with a community of developers and players. No one, except maybe for the initial developers, should state something like that with a good conscience.
I am fine with the admins taking actions like day bans according to their judgement. But a permanent ban should be eligible to community decisions and votes, and in my feeling only issued if unanonimously voted for by the all active admins.

3)
Bans had detrimental effects on TripleA in the past.
The bans issued out about a year ago against that SirWinston and associates saw the legal issue in the follow up - although it might always stay conceiled if there was a connection or not.
Then the (day)-ban against corsair caused the NWO tournament to be abandoned by corsair, and thus failing. I know it was Bung banning corsair, and because of noles impersonating Corsair and being vulgar, and only for a day. But corsair left because he thought Veqryn on vendetta was behind this. I recall corsair abandoning the last NWO tourney, of course, so might have happend anyways. But who knows. The community lost a contributing member there.

In any way, I think noles should by no means be banned from the forums here, at least for writings like this one. I also think he tried recently in the Lobby. That impersonating thing was severe - and I dont like it at all, obviously having been a target myself - but I think that episode was over.

Well, this is Ernies view on this.
Regards,
EB

(not frequenting the forums anymore, so replies might not be read in time or ever)
For Downloads, Help, Maps and Links, visit Bommel's TripleA Supply Depot

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan
so do we have your sig? and thx ernie im really need all the support i can get and i really do feel that veqryn has a problem more with me and less with my actions. look guys i miss you. you are my friends. the only ones i have and i dont want to lose you guys. i cant find a new hobby or a new chatroom. i want to go back the game and the lobby i love. you guys are the best and i know i have a few enamies. but simply but i know my behavior on certain incedents was wrong. some of the things i did and the way i acted was at the least questionble and in some cases flat out wrong and im and sincerly sorry for those actions. but i dont think i deserve a permanent ban for these actions. perma bans should be reserved for people who propagate malware or threaten other players. people who intend to be maliocious not people who just want to have friends. and play a game they love :) im sry for my actions and i know you hate me veq but i dont care anymore im not going to try to appease you. but simply put im not going to leave this game, the lobby, or this war to let me back on up. ill do whatever it takes to comeback to this game. why for my friends. for the friendships i have for the people i like and the game i love. i like you guys to much just to walk away ill do whatever it takes to comeback.

sincerly sry for all the trouble i have caused
your friend
noles

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Wisconsin
Onan, it was not Veqryn's decision alone to ban nolesfan and it was most certainly not because of a personal issue between them.

Many of the lobby moderators had a discussion about these things and it was agreed that he should not be allowed to continue to hurt the lobby.

Nolesfan had numerous warnings from many of the moderators. He had also been booted and day-banned multiple times by different moderators as wake-up calls. He was warned over and over and he continued to violate the lobby rules.

He spammed the lobby with many random topics, violated the lobby rules almost every time he came on, insulted other players, impersonated players, spoke without any self-control, and used vulgar language on many occasions. Many times when he was warned by moderators, he ignored their warnings and even laughed at them. Here is just one example: (... means anonymous)

...:  odonnel just needs a good you know what and she will change her mind
nolesfan1:  yep
nolesfan1:  we should
nolesfan1:  buy her a vibe
...:  ATTENTION: Ice is an elitist who enjoys perpetuating drama and would rather hold a grudge then play the game we all know and love "Axis and Allies"
...:  well finland can do that they have like 3 people that live there
nolesfan1:  AGREE BLITZ
nolesfan1:  yep
nolesfan1:  see
nolesfan1:  only people
nolesfan1:  who hate jackin off
nolesfan1:  or rubbing
nolesfan1:  is cause they aint good at it
nolesfan1:  lol
...:  noles
...:  stop
nolesfan1:  cant get no pleasure
nolesfan1:  lol
nolesfan1:  i hate everyone
nolesfan1:  everyones  a dick
nolesfan1:  execpt my friends
...:  you are proving yourself to be the drama queen tho bltiz
nolesfan1:  (your my friend axis)
TripleA:  TripleA war club: 2) No racism, sexism, and homophobic, or otherwise, vulgar language will be tolerated.
...:  hawk im just waiting for him to come play
...:  i want to bury the hatchet
...:  you should drop it
...:  and just play it out
nolesfan1:  lol
nolesfan1:  lol
nolesfan1:  i can break all those rules
...:  you guys should just play it out
nolesfan1:  watch
nolesfan1:  CRACKA
...:  let the game decide who is right
...:  agreed axis thats what i have been saying for past half hour
nolesfan1:  BITCH
nolesfan1:  FAG
nolesfan1:  lolol
...:  come play ice and try and put me in my place
nolesfan1:  i just offend everyone
nolesfan1:  ;)

There are literally dozens of times that he's said things like this on the lobby.

In my opinion, if nolesfan is allowed back onto the lobby, he will return to these things sooner or later and need banning again anyway.

Also, this perma-banning that happened was not a sudden thing done by one moderator. It was the result of dozens of violations of the lobby rules and his ignorance of countless warnings.

That's all,
    Wisconsin

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan1
wisconsin you ommitted most of the conversation. only showing the parts that make me look bad and ill admit that does look bad but if you see the whole chat log ill  be vindicated. fyi i was refreancing a politician named christian o'donnell who fyi wants to ban masturbation. i was talking about that the night after the election. it was all over the news 2. also i was talking to someone else (axisgeneral) and he was conplicent in the conversation as well. not like i was talking alone. i belive he said, ''you know what she needs is a good f**k'' or something like that. also i did not ''laugh'' at the rules as that was obiously a joke. i also refreanced myself by using cracka it was all in good fun and a joke. i was wrong but it wastn like i was intenaiolly saying. f*g or cracka or d*ck with any intention. i was just horsing around. hence the ;) its sarcasm. its how i talk and act in real life. comeon know one curses in this world??? no one talks about sex? speccially collage kids. ya im sure. and i wont return to my old ways as i know what can happen if i screw up and i will change i will not talk in the lobby at all only in games. so things like that wont be a problem. im sry but plz wis show the whole chat log not just that part i will be vindicated. again im sry but i was just trying to have fun (sigh) :( now ive screwed and i wont be having any fun :( also veqryn did decide to ban me almost alone. this was not put up to a vote by the community the players or even the admins. there were atleast 3 admins that supported not banning me and giving me antoher chance. veq just hates me. and i cant do anything bout that. axis general is my friend and i was just joking around with him im sry ok.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Red.Syndicate
I've seen someone like that. I used to be a moderator for a game (Supremacy1914), and there was a guy just like nolesfan who did exactly what Wisconsin just described. Given multiple warnings and temporarily banned many times, he never got it even after being permabanned, and he started a petition on our forums too. We just locked the thread and banned his forum accounts whenever he returned. I guess there is one of him on every website.

However, being an outsider/newbie to this site at the moment, I have no opinion about any of you, just basing this off of what Wisconsin said.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan1
np im not like that lol you should get to know me but its cool :) glad to have you here hope you have fun

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Maherdogg
why does it even matter if he omitted parts of the conversation?  you admit to saying those things, they were clear violations of the rules, you OPENLY challenged them and the mods.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

YourMom
How old are you? Honestly, do you need a petition, or a parental permission slip?

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan1
i didnt ''challenge them'' it was a joke ok a joke lol again most of that was omitted. and also it does matter maher because simply put that changes the context in which those things were said. how they were intedned and what they mean. making a much less severe violation of the rules.

im 17 and in collage mom and um im not even gonna respond to that

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Maherdogg
I had much better things to do when I was 17 and in college (though I wasn't in college until I was 18) then worry about my online strategy game friends...

Only now that I am old, fat and overworked do games like this matter.     Me thinks you are missing out on the big blue chatroom that is the world, and perhaps with some socialization in the real world you will learn to behave better on the internets.

Point is, you violated the TOS.   The right to swing your fist ends at my nose.  If you offended people with your sexist, racist, anti-semetic childish rantings, then you have every right to be shown the door.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Verqryn_a_detriment_to_the_community.
Veqryn takes other peoples work, and then takes credit for it when posting it to the depot.

Expecting anything other than this type of behavior is not going to get you anywhere.  Everyone works for free, so if a site admin is a credit stealing dirtbag, you just have to live with it.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Onan / Ernie,

I neglected to mention on this forum, though it was mentioned a couple times in the War Club forum, that this decision was supported by the admins.  Wisconsin, Bung, and I had a talk with the other admins (at least the active ones anyway), and we all agreed that this was it for nolesfan1.  He has been warned, booted, and day-banned many many times already, stretching back months.  His behavior has been unchanged this entire time.  This isn't some wild, out of nowhere perma-ban taken by me alone.  The day or two previous to this perma ban, he had been day banned by another admin (i forget who exactly).
If all bans are going to be subject to a vote from all triplea players, then we might as well not even have admins/mods.  Then we can go back to have conversations in the lobby between lynchtheniggers and lynchthefags about the best ways to masturbate.  Or having games with titles that directly insult lobby players.  Sorry, but if we want to have any standards at all in the lobby, we need to enforce the standards in some way.  I do not know ANY online games (or forums) that do not have moderators.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

OnanTheBrBr-2
Damn, I checked back on the topic although I didnt want to...

Veq, I wasnt aware other moderators apart from Wisconsin and Bung were part of the decision process. I just was there when the perma-ban was issued out, and that situation gave quite a wrong impression. Also, Silverbullet was there as an admin in support of noles.
As said, I think day bans admins can issue out, while permanent bans should be discussed amongst the (recently active) admins and issued only if voted for unanimously. Community votings are not necessary, although I think IF there is a community reaction, it should have some weight.

So if it was put to a vote amongst the active admins as you say, disregard that part of my previous post regarding the personal issues.

Well, hard to judge. I dont know the full story. Just remember that noles sometimes also showed some refreshing wit in the Lobby, and behaved acceptable lately. I like to believe in good and that especially the younger needs some tolerance and a chance to change. To what extend that was already given, I dont know.

@noles: see the bright side of it: some pain of leaving, but tons of free time. Maybe I should have myself banned too...

Regards and away from the time consuming forums,
EB
For Downloads, Help, Maps and Links, visit Bommel's TripleA Supply Depot

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan1
i did not talk about the best ways to masturbate omg i was talking about a POLITICIAN named CHRISTINE ODONNELL who was a member of an orginazation who is agaisnt masturbation. lol it was all over the news. we were talking about politics. not sex. all news outlets talked about. also more than 1 admin did not support my ban. as for bung and veqryn lets just say we arent the best of friends ;) wisconsin has a rather interesting relationship lol. but really its lonely here i have nothing to do no friends nothing. im bored to death i want to play aa and talk with the few friends i have ok :( again thx for the support ernie and i do try. maherdogg im not i repete IM NOT ANTI SEMETIC. ok i sure aint. sexist i dont what your talking about. and i AINT RACIST. ok im not.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

Bung
One final minor correction, I wasn't the one that day banned corsair, but I support the admin that did. They warned him a number of times to stop what he was doing.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

SilverBullet
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Mongol General: What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Re: Petition to unban nolesfan1 everyone sign it plz

nolesfan1
lol silver. ok i am willing to pay a fine but nothing to steep. name a price ill pay it to come back and behave. you did make the situtation worse. honestly you never told me you were playing ''good cop'' instead you just said let me have your email. and then send me a email about how people talking about banning me. and honestly that just set me off. i just felt like you were abaonding me instead of sticking up for me. i was banned for ''feelings'' as veq and bung hate me ok. that is why i was banned. you know i was in the end trying to do better the last time i got on i attempted to behave and i was banned anyway by veq. i was not talking or spamming honestly me and wis were trying to figure out a way for me not to spam and veq just shot in and told me to shut up. then perma banned me. ok silver you were my friend on there and you still are. but i wish you would stick up for me a bit more and let me comeback.  you never told me i was going to be banned honestly. last thing i remember you just said you ''washed your hands of the issue'' or something like that. you kinda abonded me. i though you were on my side?? you talk just as much about booze, sex, sport, politics and drugs etc. as i do. yet you get admin and i get banned?? little freaky huh? you know your still my friend and i hope  we can still be friends??
I am willing to pay a fine to come back. ill do anything to come back just name what i need 2 do and i will. if i get to comeback i wont screw up again promise. i know the consiquences of my actions now. and i know what i can lose :( the most important thing of all 2 me MY FRIENDS.

oh and p.s. i get my booze free from frat party im broke
12345