Paratroopers?

Re: Paratroopers?

ubernaut
yes there are definitely air transports in some of the games notably POS 2.

Re: Paratroopers?

Gregorek
Back to the original post that spawned this thread....

Closest answer:
""
For airTransports, I have pop-ups that ask the player which units he/she wishes to load, and those associations are made there- right from the move panel.  I believe they're sticking with the units/transports throughout their moves.
""

This only seems to work for attacks.
-- During attack phase I cannot land on a held territory, only enemy territory.
-- During move phase I cannot pickup infantry, the sticky-menus do not appear.

Bonus Question:

Sometimes I can land a bomber on an enemy territory and then move it again passed that held territory to attack beyond.  However doing this in one move does not work if I dont have friendly territories strung together to reach that location.

Why?
12