PBEM error help

mark lar
This post was updated on .
Hoping someone on here might be able to help with this error.
Due to problems on Axis and Allies forums with posting TripleA game, myself and my opponent have tried to convert  from PBF to PBEM the current game we were playing. I had previously asked if it was possible to do this and was told yes.
Just to be certain there wouldn't be a problem, I sent a dummy/test round from the ongoing game via PBEM, making sure that I had entered all the relevant info for myself.
The game saved and posted without any problems, other than a notice that the game couldn't post to A&A forums (which I expected).
My opponent tried the same but received the attached error. The top line can be ignored as it is the same message I got when I emailed.
I've no idea what it can be, so if anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated.
Thanks. 🙂 xtreamporn porndollz