Optional Rules for AA50

kungfujew
Hi guys, first off, let me say you do great work here and thanks a lot for the effort you've put in coding this stuff so we can all enjoy these games even when we can't find people to sit down at a table to play them.  I was wondering if there were any plans to code the optional rules from the FAQ, the ones about the fighters intercepting bombers on SBR's and the option to close sea zone 16 off from boats.  I imagine the fighter/SBR rules would take a lot of work, but an option to close turkey's straights in the game options under the Victory conditions seems a lot easier and would be cool.