Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Lobster

I dont now seems like the host/srver is down for a while

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

erik542
Dang, I have always been lucky enough to either have gotten on right after it comes back up or simply be in a game when it goes down until it comes back up. It seems my streak of impeccable luck seems to have failed me.

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Prussia
I dunno about you, but my luck ran out when I rolled 5 continuous 6's yesterday. ><

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lalapalooza
I also cannot connect. I'm not sure if this is related to the earlier problems but the message I'm getting is:

"Could not connect to lobby: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
just checking in from an expensive comp in vegas. its back up now.

SGB and me are working on fixing a bug in the lobby app. Ill try to check back in soon, but it usually stays up 24-48hrs after i restart.

all for now, g2g

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Lobster
Yea its up again

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

OnanTheBrBr
Lobby seems down again.

Thx for all your efforts, Bung. Glad its up 9 of of 10 times I check in.

EB
For Downloads, Help, Maps and Links, visit Bommel's TripleA Supply Depot

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Lobby seems to be down again. Any reason why its been down a lot lately? Anything I can do to help? Willing to make a donation or something to help minimize lobby being down.

Axisgeneral

Re: AW: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung

Its been down for longer time periods since friday simply because i need to be around to reboot it, and i just spent the last 4 days in vegas to go to my sister's wedding. Back in action and working on it now ;)

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Axisgeneral
Lobby seems to have just crashed at 2:50pm central time

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Bung
thanks for the headsup

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

sieg
hi, lobby seems to be down today - no error message

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

lobby is down...
1am mountain time.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Got it, thanks. Try to reply to posts by me so I get the email.

Bung.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

beele
unabe to register at triple a says invalid confirmation when i hit finish on register ?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
beele, could you be more specific, where are you registering? The lobby, the warclub, a dice server, or these nabble forums?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

beele
at the war club it asks for name email password website optional timezone  then on comfirm it says finish when i hit that it goes to invalid confirmation thanx for reply

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Strange, I just went through myself and did a registration and it worked fine... Did you try the same username more then once? The system probably wants your confirmation code from the email now... I can register you manually though, just PM me.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

beele
i used same name for forum beele as for war club i'll try new name thanx novice computer user

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Official-What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down-Thread-tp2618364p4691856.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread, click here.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

beele
didn't go sorry i don't know what pm means

Strange, I just went through myself and did a registration and it worked fine... Did you try the same username more then once? The system probably wants your confirmation code from the email now... I can register you manually though, just PM me.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Official-What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down-Thread-tp2618364p4691856.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread, click here.

1234567 ... 10