Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

CaptainNemo
is the lobby down again?  I cant sign on to 1120.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
I just logged in fine... still not working for you?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

TaoQiBao
Stable lobby down

since yesterday, Jan 8th

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

hedin41
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

warmonger2
1.0.0.3
19:15    13/1/10

Haven't been able to log in for last 2 days.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

swoop
still down............>     :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtPRF6NG7I

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

swoop
yeah!! its back up.......and im the only one there......

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

rockrobinoff
jan 23th 8:47am EST

lobby is down

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Hobbes__
Yup.

rockrobinoff you wanna play a game of v3 or v4?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Harmsma
Lobby still down at Sat Jan 23 17:11:46 UTC 2010

I'm hosting a v3 game at harmsma.dyndns.org (3300), come join if you like.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

CaptainNemo
I am hosting a game at 5.206.168.255 port 3300.  1941 v3.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
All good now fellas.

I should also note, Ive been having significant problems with the 1003 server staying active. Im trying to decide what to do about it and will try and think of something soon.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
7:45PM EST Netplit for 10min. Back up

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

why is it, when i am hosting a game, that the lobby often drops my game from the list?
i will still be hosting it... i can be waiting for players or even playing mid-game with someone.
and yet at some point invariably i will look at the list and my game will not be there
(even tho i never lost my connection or anything)

just curious

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Hmm, that's an odd problem... normally its people's games that are stuck after they close them...

How soon after you press host do they disappear? What kind of setup do you have router/software firewall..?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

not sure if the lobby is down or not, but i can not connect
message: Connection was closed by a remote host.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

sieg
yeah, same to me....

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bongaroo
I'm getting the same error.  Wonder whats going on.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Lobster
exactly the Same over here.... seems like the lobby is down

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

AAZig
I am happy to know I am not the only one with this message... anyone have any idea as to what is going on?

123456 ... 10