Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

TaoQiBao
1003 Lobby seems to be down. After entering user name & password, theis message apperas:

Could Not Connect to Lobby: Connection refused: no further information

Re: Official Lobby Down Thread

Bung
Thanks for the notice.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

TaoQiBao
I think the lobby just went down ...

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

CaptainNemo
It seems I cannot get into the 1.1.0.0. lobby today.  Any idea when it will be up?

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Not sure when, but as soon as possible, hang in there :)

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

kros
I hope the server gets up soon.  I had a rad game going.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
The lobby going down doesnt affect games in progress :)

I am in contact with our hosting provider and hope to be back up shortly, keep on hangin in

"There is a problem with network in datacenter. Datacenter engineers are currently investigating an issue."

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

kros
Thanks, Bung, for the answer.  Sorry to see TripleA go down.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

kros
I hope TripleA comes up today, because I've been kicking ass.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

CaptainNemo
Hey Kros, if u have hamachi i am hosting a newtworked game.  Anyone else is welcome, too.  I will be online for another 2 hours.

Hamachi ip:  5.205.168.255
NetworK: TripleA users  password: aaa

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Nemo if you can host in the lobby, you dont need hamachi to host a network game. I dont have hamachi on linux, could you host a normal one and just post the ip?

I tried to connect but no luck.  I hope to see the lobby server back up soon.

network game ip:  74.65.78.222

netwrok game ip:  74.65.78.222

bung, see my reply to kros comment below.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

CaptainNemo
try this under network game:  74.65.78.222

> I tried to connect but no luck.  I hope to see the
> lobby server back up soon.
>

> View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Official-What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down-Thread-tp2618364p4061284.html
>

> To unsubscribe from Re: Official
> What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread, click
> here.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Kellski1
1.1.1 lobby down  it says connection refused no further information

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Thanks for the headsup

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

hedin41
Both lobbies seem to be down, connection refused.

Re: Official What-To-Do-If-the-Lobby-Is-Down Thread

Bung
Just woke up here, but everything seems fine, is it still not working for you?
12345 ... 10